During this festive winter season, here we have a tasty and delicious vegan coconut bounty chocolate recipe to give a trial from Nut & Bowls, a 100% raw vegan café, Delhi.
2 cups (160g) – Dried (Desiccated) Coconut
¼ cup + 1 tbsp (45ml) – Coconut Oil
¼ cup + 2 tbsp (90ml) – Coconut Cream
½ cup (60g) – Powdered (Icing) Sugar
10.5oz (300g) – Vegan Dark Chocolate
- Add the dried coconut, coconut oil, coconut cream and powdered sugar in the blender to form a mixture.
- Shape the small amount of the coconut mixture into bars.
- Place the coconut bars on a baking tray covered with parchment paper and let it freeze for 15 to 30 minutes.
- While the bounty bars are freezing, prepare the chocolate.
- Melt the Vegan Dark chocolate in the microwave.
- Then cover each bar with melted chocolate by simply dipping in it.
- Allow the vegan bounty bars to freeze for about 15 minutes and then it is ready to serve.