- Except for all the User Submissions, the entire content featuring on the Bold Outline site, including without limitation, the text, articles, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, layout, interactive features and the like (“Content”) and the trademarks, service marks, logos (“Marks”) and copyright contained therein, are owned by or licensed to Bold Outline, subject to the copyright and other intellectual property rights under the law. Content on the Website is provided to you on an AS IS basis for your information and personal use only and may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcasted, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. BO reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the website and the content.
- You may access User Submissions solely:
– for your information and personal use; – as intended through the normal functionality of the BO website; and – for streaming
“Streaming” means a contemporaneous digital transmission of an audio visual work via the Internet from the BO to a user’s device in such a manner that the data is intended for real-time viewing and not intended to be copied, stored, permanently downloaded, or redistributed by the user. Accessing User Videos for any purpose or in any manner other than Streaming is expressly prohibited. User Videos are made available “as is.”
The access to some general features of our website is free. However for using certain services on our website such as for shopping online or interactive features, we request you to complete the Registration Form and thus create a BoldOutline.in User Account.
- User Comments are made available to you for your information and personal use solely as intended through the normal functionality of the BO website. User Comments are made available “as is”, and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, downloaded, or otherwise exploited in any manner not intended by the normal functionality of the Bold Outline Website or otherwise as prohibited under this Agreement.
- You may access BO Content, User Submissions and other content only as permitted under this Agreement. BO reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Bold Outline content and the Bold Outline website.
- You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein, including any use, copying, or distribution of User Submissions of third parties obtained through the Website for any commercial purposes.
- You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Bold Outline website or features that prevent, restrict use or copying of any Content, enforce limitations on use of the Bold Outline site or the Content therein.
- You understand that when using the BO website, you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that BO is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and you agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against Bold Outline Website or BO with respect thereto, and agree to indemnify and hold Bold Outline , its officers, directors and employees, including Bold Outline Website, its Owners/Operators, affiliates, and/or licensors, harmless to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to your use of the Website.
Your User Submissions and Conduct
A. As a BO website or Bold Outline account holder you may submit video content (“User Videos”) and textual content (“User Comments”). User Videos and User Comments are collectively referred to as “User Submissions.” You understand that whether or not such User Submissions are published, Bold Outline does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any User Submissions.
- You shall be solely responsible for your own User Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. In connection with User Submissions, you affirm, represent, and/or warrant that: you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and authorize Bold Outline to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all User Submissions to enable inclusion and use of the User Submissions in the manner contemplated by Bold Outline and these Terms of Service.
- For clarity, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. However, by submitting User Submissions to BO website, you hereby grant Bold Outline a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform the User Submissions in connection with the Bold Outline Website and Bold Outline ‘s business, including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Bold Outline Website (and derivative works thereof) in any media formats and through any media channels. You also hereby grant each user of the Bold Outline Website a non-exclusive license to access your User Submissions through the Website, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display such User Submissions as permitted and limited through the functionality of the Website under these Terms of Service. The above licenses granted by you in User Videos terminate within a commercially reasonable time after you remove or delete your User Videos from the BO website. You understand and agree, however, that BO website may retain, but not display, distribute, server copies of User Submissions that have been removed or deleted. The above licenses granted by you in User Comments are perpetual and irrevocable.
- Bold Outline does not endorse any User Submission or any opinion, recommendation, or advice expressed therein, and Bold Outline expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with User Submissions. Bold Outline does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and Bold Outline will remove all Content and User Submissions if properly notified that such Content or User Submission infringes on another’s intellectual property rights. Bold Outline reserves the right to remove Content and User Submissions without prior notice.
- In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant BO all of the license rights granted herein
- WWM shall maintain adequate procedures to ensure the confidentiality of all account information within its possession. All your account numbers, user IDs and passwords are confidential, and you agree to be fully responsible for your account and identification numbers and for all activities under your account number, user ID, or password. WWM may justifiably rely that any actions conducted through our website and placed under your account number, user ID, or password were conducted or authorized by you. You will immediately notify WWM should you become aware of or apprehend any unauthorized use of your account number, user ID or password.
- Account Termination Policy
BO will terminate a User’s access to its Website if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be a repeat infringer.
- BO reserves the right to decide whether Content or a User Submission is appropriate and complies with these Terms of Service for violations other than copyright infringement, such as, but not limited to, pornography, obscene or defamatory material, or excessive length. Bold Outline may remove such User Submissions and/or terminate a User’s access for uploading such material in violation of these Terms of Service at any time, without prior notice and at its sole discretion.
The content, products and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. WWM disclaims all warranties and conditions in this regard, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, purpose and non-infringement and thereby you assume all risks associated with use and agree to indemnify and hold harmless WWM and any content / product / service provider from any and all liability, claims for damages and losses arising from or consequent with such risks.
You agree that your use of the BO site shall be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Bold Outline, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof. Bold Outline makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the website’s content or the content of any sites linked to the website and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Bold Outline website. BO does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Bold Outline site or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and Bold Outline will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate. Our website may include hyperlinks to other websites owned or operated by parties other than us. WWM shall not be responsible for the content or availability of such other websites. Any inclusion of a hyperlink does not imply any recommendation or endorsement of the material or content on such third-party websites, nor any association with their operators.
Limitation of Liability
in no event shall BO, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Bold Outline website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction. You specifically acknowledge that Bold Outline shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
The Website is controlled and offered by Bold Outline from its facilities in India. Bold Outline makes no representations that the Bold Outline Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Bold Outline site from other jurisdictions may do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with the respective local law, prevalent in the said jurisdiction.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Bold Outline , its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Bold Outline Website; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; (iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or (iv) any claim that one of your User Submissions caused damage to a third party. This defence and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the BO Website.
You affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms of Service, and to abide by and comply with these Terms of Service. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 13, as the Bold Outline Website is not intended for children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use the Bold Outline Website. There are lots of other great web sites for you. Talk to your parents about what sites are appropriate for you.
These Terms of Service, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Bold Outline without restriction.
You agree that: (i) the Bold Outline Website shall be deemed solely based in New Delhi; and (ii) the Bold Outline Website shall be deemed a passive website that does not give rise to personal jurisdiction over Bold Outline, either specific or general, in jurisdictions other than New Delhi. These Terms of Service shall be governed by the internal substantive laws of India, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any claim or dispute between you and Bold Outline that arises in whole or in part from the Bold Outline Website shall be decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in New Delhi, India. These Terms of Service, together with the Privacy Notice at http://www.Bold Outline .in/privacy-policy and any other legal notices published by Bold Outline on the Website, shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Bold Outline concerning the Bold Outline Website. If any provision of these Terms of Service is deemed invalid, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms of Service, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms of Service shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Bold Outline’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Bold Outline reserves the right to amend these Terms of Service at any time and without notice. Also we reserve the right to change the subscription charges, membership fees and other usage charges in relation to any of our content, products and services provided through our website.
Your use of the Bold Outline Website following any amendment of these Terms of Service will signify your assent to and acceptance of its revised terms.
- Not all treatments that appear here have been proven on a scientific basis. The information on this site in no way should replace the advice of a doctor. Bold Outline .in does not warrant or assume any responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided here. Please check with an expert or doctor before using any of the suggestions mentioned.
- Bold Outline.in does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any of its contents including but not limited to community members like you or experts or celebrity guests. Regardless of the source or origin of any content on Bold Outline .in you agree that any use you make of such Content is at your own risk and that Bold Outline .in is not responsible for any losses resulting from your reliance on any Content on Bold Outline .in. All content is available on “as is” basis, without warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind. Bold Outline .in disclaims any and all implied warranties respecting content on Bold Outline .in. Some of the content may only be applicable to certain countries. It is your responsibility to determine whether, how and to what extent any content will be applicable in the country you intend to use it in. The opinions expressed in Bold Outline .in. are the opinions of the individual author and do not reflect the opinions of Bold Outline .in.
- Bold Outline .in respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Bold Outline .in has no responsibility for content on other websites that you may find or access when using Bold Outline .in’s products or services It is Bold Outline .in’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Bold Outline .in and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice.
This process is for copyright and other intellectual property matters only. Please write in to contact info@BoldOutline.in
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Bold Outline .in with the following information (your “Notice”):
– an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
– a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
– a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Bold Outline .in site, with enough detail that we may find it on the website (in most circumstances, we will need a URL);
– your address, telephone number, and email address;
– a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
– a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.