The year 2021 has brought with itself the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic. During these challenging times, it’s important more than ever before to boost our immunity to its highest potential. Consuming the right supplements can work wonders in improving our body’s efficiency and functioning levels. These supplements can ensure that the body is in a healthier position in fighting diseases.
To boost your immune system and provide you with major health benefits, the evidence-based nutraceutical brand Nutrova has a variety of products namely Nutrova Collagen Peptides, Nutrova Formula O & Nutrova Complete Omega 3
Please find below the details on the products for your reference:
1.Nutrova Collagen Peptides
Collagen is an incredibly strong nutrient that is abundant in our skin, hair, nails, joints, muscles, bones, digestive tract, and blood vessels. It even has the ability to stimulate our cells into activity, which means it’s able to support several health aspects like our immune response and inflammation. Factors like the sun’s UV rays and pollution constantly damage our skin’s collagen. To make up for this, fresh collagen is produced every 30-45 days. However, our body’s ability to make collagen slows down with age (from our mid-20s onwards), lifestyle habits and nutritional deficiencies.
The nutrients in Nutrova Collagen Peptides contain pieces of collagen in the specific size that’s directly used to build more collagen, and repair damaged collagen in the body.
- Highly pure collagen peptides (over 90% purity) sourced from poultry
- Repairs damage to our body’s collagen, its most abundant protein
- Easy to mix into drinks and foods, and fit into your lifestyle
- Flexible dosing to deliver the effects you’re looking for
- Works in promoting Gut health, immunity while promoting the functioning of joints, muscles and bones
Price: INR 3500 (1 pack = 300 gms)
*Directions: Consume 5 grams daily for nails, skin, hair and bone health, or 10 grams daily for gut and joint health.
2.Nutrova Complete Omega 3
Omega-3 fatty acids (ALA, EPA and DHA) are critical to our health and functioning. They are ‘essential’ nutrients that can’t be made by our body. We need to get them from an external source. Omega-3 fats curb inflammation in the body. Omega-3 fats come in three forms: ALA, EPA and DHA. Consuming all three is very important to curbing inflammation and being healthy. Certain omega-3 fats (EPA and DHA) are absent in vegan diets. Nutrova Complete Omega 3 contains a vegan-sourced DHA. Its DHA is derived from marine algae, making it ideal for people who don’t consume fish or other dietary sources of this essential fatty acid.
- Contains DHA which plays many important roles, like forming a part of the brain, nerves and eyes
- Improves skin, hair and heart health, and curbs inflammation
- Available in Lemon flavour, making it palatable
Price: INR 1200 (1 pack = 60 capsules (1-2 months))
*Directions: consume 1 to 2 capsules daily.
3.Nutrova Formula O
A multivitamin designed specifically for standard Indian diets that include meat and/or dairy. It provides nutrients that tend to be insufficient in food sources. The Indian diet generally has inadequate levels of vitamin D. Vitamin E, which is found in nuts and seeds, is inadequately consumed by most people. The diet also lacks the absorption of zinc. Nutrova Formula O provides all of these nutrients in carefully calculated doses and specific forms.
- It provides vitamins D, B-12 and other B-vitamins, E, C, and copper and iodine, to increase intake of these important nutrients.
- Its zinc is in monomethionine form, which is absorbed far better than other forms and doesn’t get blocked by fibre or phytates.
- It provides natural vitamin E in a specific form called tocotrienols, which provides superior antioxidant protection
- It improved immunity, gut health, skin and heart health and protects the body from cellular damage
Price: INR 1400 (1 pack = 60 capsules (2 months))
*Directions: One capsule daily, preferably after a meal.
Kindly let me know if you would be keen on including the same in your upcoming features.
Nutrova is a homegrown Mumbai-based company that’s on a mission to simplify good health, through the powerful effects of evidence-based nutrition. Nutrova was founded by Akshay Pai in 2012, with the aim to simplify good health through evidence-based nutrition. Over time, the brand has found its niche in developing advanced nutraceuticals for an audience that’s willing to invest in high-quality nutraceuticals that deliver measurable results.
Website – https://nutrova.com/