The most awaited beauty pageant of India by Fbb Colors Femina Miss India announced its winner of 2018. And guess who bagged the crown? Anukreethy Vas, a 19-year-old college student from Tamil Nadu. It was a star-studded and an extravagant ceremony held at Dome, NSCI stadium in Mumbai hosted by filmmaker Karan Johar and actor Ayushmann Khurrana.
- Anukreethy Vas competed with 30 other models to win the coveted title. She is a student pursuing BA in French from Loyola College. She completed her schooling from RSK Higher Secondary School.
- Raised by a single mother, Anukreethy is fulfilling her mother’s dream by pursuing BA in French to become a translator. She fosters a desire to learn different languages from across the world to increase her intellect.
- Crowned by Miss World 2017 Manushi Chillar, Anukreethy wants to become a supermodel and aspires to become an actor. She has also been crowned Femina Miss Tamil Nadu and Rajnigandha Pearls Miss Beautiful Smile.
- She wishes to enlighten the youth to chase their dreams and help them find a purpose in life. The young starlet’s favourite life quote is, “The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today. So be the best version of yourself every day.”
- Apart from modelling, her hobbies are singing, dancing, riding bikes besides being a state level athlete. She loves to be in front of the cameras and would love to work with the Indian fashion photographer Atul Kasbekar someday.
- With a positive outlook towards the life, she said, “Modelling has always been on my mind and I am working hard towards it. Looking into each and every aspect that mainly includes fitness as it is the road to success. My aspiration to become a supermodel is true and I am looking forward to it.”