Celebrities have a lot to be thankful for and ‘Thanksgiving’ is all about showing the world their undying gratitude. From handing out meals to hosting lavish feasts, Hollywood stars are taking time to give back and say thanks.
See how your favourite stars celebrated Thanksgiving 2019 and show us how giving thanks really should be done.
1. Jennifer Anniston cooked a special Mexican dish for her pal and late night host, Jimmy Kimmel.
2. Jimmy Fallon volunteered at New York City’s Food Bank, serving breakfast and helping seniors shop.
3. Oprah Winfrey spent the holiday in Milwaukee making Thanksgiving dinner with her nieces.
4. Nick Jonas had a feast and spent precious time with his close loved ones.
5. Victoria Beckham enjoyed much-needed family time, having a happy Thanksgiving.