After presenting the first Ducati Monster in 1992, now 25 years later, Ducati has come up with an impressive upgrade with the launch of Monster 821. While inheriting all the authenticity of the first Monster 900, this is the perfect blend of performance and rider-friendliness from the motorbike giants. What’s more, the Monster 821 is your perfect everyday bike, ensuring low ownership costs and an extensive accessory range.
Its streamlined look is to die for, plus it boasts of a fully redesigned tank and tail, an all-new silencer and a classic and contemporary headlight.
The Monster 821 has been redesigned to create a sleek, ergonomic, compact bike with true sporting character, to get back to the ‘sport naked bike’ concept while keeping true to the design of the first ever Monster. Ducati rocks!
Here is the detailed specification:
- Ducati Yellow with black frame and black wheels
- Ducati Red with red frame and black wheels
- Dark Stealth with black frame and black wheels
- 821 cm³ Testastretta 11° engine
- Euro 4 emissions o Maximum power 109 hp at 9250 rpm
- Trellis frame attached to cylinder heads o Double-sided swingarm
- New tank with attachment clip New tail
- New muffler
- New headlight o Rider’s and passenger footpegs separated
- TFT colour display indicating selected gear and fuel level
- Riding Modes (3 configurations)
- Power Modes (3 configurations)
- Ducati Safety Pack (3-level ABS, 8-level DTC)
- 43mm fork
- Adjustable monoshock
- Height-adjustable seat
- Passenger seat cover
- DQS up/down ready