If there’s one actress who is known for her screen choices as much as for her fashion picks, it is Deepika Padukone. A star in her own might, she continues to challenge stereotypes in her films and fashion choices.
The actress, who had recently gone makeup-free for a photo-shoot, repeated the magic as the cover girl for a UK-based magazine ‘International Porter Edit Magazine’ for their August issue.
The shoot captured her in comfy surroundings in different moods and the result is just as amazing along with how she rocks each look. Don’t believe us? Well, take a look at the photographs right here:
1. In her own zone – Boxy denim is all she needs to look drop-dead gorgeous.
2. Intense Gaze –Because why not?
3. Them expressive eyes – White is her colour.
4. In Focus – Flawlessly perfect as a dream.
5. Ultimate Diva – Redefining the word.
6. Candid Moments – That smile will give you a 440 volts ‘jhatka’.
7. Supermodel Much – Her supermodel training is evident in all her shoots.
8. Stunning would be the word – Ummm…was that shot while she was in between an abs crunch!
9. Casual Chic – Who says you need couture to look like a million bucks.
Has it ever happened that you have looked at Deepika and not marvelled at the art of nature that she is? In our case, never! It is not just the way she looks but it is also the grace and confidence with which she carries herself that makes her look like a goddess irrespective of what she is wearing.
With sheer panache, the ‘Chhapaak’ actress looked stunning on the magazine cover. She is sporting a stylish denim-on-denim look and it’s perhaps only Deepika, who can make denim look this dreamy.
Breaking away from the shackles of heavily done makeup, Deepika looks flawless in bare minimum makeup. For the shoot, the actress tied her hair in a neat bun and rounded off her look with a pair of trendy silver earrings.
It is her intense gaze and smile that catches your attention, but as a whole it’s just Deepika’s vibe that turns out to be the scene-stealer.