The Bollywood actress of the hour!
Shraddha is busy promoting her back to back releases, ‘Saaho’ and ‘Chhichhore’. Though she has a hectic schedule, yet she hasn’t had a bad appearance in any of her events and her Instagram is the proof. In fact, she looks absolutely breath-taking in every outfit, look and design.
Check it out:
1. The latest fashionista looked chic in a pearl white attire in Lucknow. She carried off the halter neck satin top and flared pants really well. White never looked so good!
2. Giving a partytime vibe, Shraddha looks elegant yet stunning in the peach dress. Just look at the next door happy-go lucky girl, grooving to her happy dance moves with the perfect blend of makeup.
3. Sunshine on my mind! The floral threaded embroidery midriff dress paired with golden heels and silver hair clip should be every girl’s go-to outfit. The ‘Saaho’ actress looks too pretty for the eyes to handle!
4. If there’s one actress who is giving major Indian outfit goals, it’s Shraddha Kapoor. The stunner dressed up in a gorgeous green printed summer-y lehenga, keeping the look simple yet beautiful.
5. Making another fashion statement, the diva looked mesmerizing in the pink and orange backless dress.
6. Opting for an off-shoulder golden gown, Shraddha looked beyond glamorous but what got our attention was the striking red lips. Everything about this look is perfection.
7. In the checked pant-suit set, the B’town celeb looked so formal yet upbeat with the winged eyeliner, upping her fashion game.
1. Raising the temperature, Shraddha looked sensational in a strapless dress. Everything about the dress was screaming wow! The flowy bottom half of the dress gave a feminine touch and her dramatic smokey eye makeup was on point.
2. Painting the town green and white, the ‘Chhichhore’ actress makes the most casual outfit look so amazing. Can someone tell me how?
3. Sporting the longer version of a white shirt by tucking it half and matching it with a corset with shimmery eyes, clear strapped heels and top knot, she radiated glam.
4. Black is not a colour, it is an emotion. Shraddha proves us right, by looking like a black beauty in this all black look.
5. Yellow mellow vibes with the actress’s floral dress and matching pair of heels. She is outshining her own style with every outfit.
6. The 90’s retro look with the big hoops, winged liner and messy bun makes Shraddha look splendid and appealing to the eyes.